Saturday, September 29, 2012

Two More Weeks

We have just two more weeks as Camp Hosts here at Cape Henlopen State Park in Delaware. We will then be heading to Florida, and just in time as night time temperatures are staring to dip. I don't want to hang around to see "frost on the pumpkin".
I have really enjoyed our time here at Cape Henlopen. Beautiful beaches, a great campground and a bike path that leads to so many of the beautiful views in the park. We will be the only camp hosts left here come Monday as everyone has moved on to new places. We will be busy as there are still quite a few campers coming and going as this is such a great area with its resort attractions and outlets of Rehoboth.
We hope to get one more day on the beach, weather permitting, and a few more bike rides in before we head south. Maybe I can get a handle on this blogging thing and start writing more regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Aha! Wayne and Maureen. I think I've seen your picture on the Escapees forum. :) I hope you continue to blog more. I'd sure be interested in more details of your volunteer stint in Florida.

    Okay, I'm now going to give it a third try to match the letters in the word verification thingy. Do you really think that thing is necessary? :(

    ReplyDelete